Sunday, January 30, 2011

Center Stage performs Black Comedy

One of the most fun parts of my job is working with the English theater group, Center Stage.  This year's production was Black Comedy by Peter Shaffer.  The group had been working on it since last spring, and I got to join in in the fall, working as an assistant director.  Our three performances were last week, Thursday to Saturday.  Thursday and Friday were both sold out and Saturday was well attended.

I didn't have too much experience working with theater, but I really enjoyed being involved in a production.  It makes me want to do some more acting in the future.  I also really enjoyed getting to know and spend time with the actors.  I'm sorry that our rehearsals are over for the year.

Here are some photos of the cast, set and posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment